Saturday, September 15
- Individual arrivals morning/early afternoon.
- Check in:
Thon Hotel Cecil, Stortingsgata 8, Oslo
- Take the airport express train from the airport to Nationaltheatret, approx. 4 minutes
walk to the hotel.
- 16.45 All candidates, presidents and vice-presidents meet in the hotel lobby. Walk down to
The Thief Hotel, Landgangen 1, Tjuvholmen. 10 minutes walk.
- 17.00-17.45 Sake master class by sake sommelier Eiko Anderson from Japan.
- 18.00-18.45 Akevitt master class by brewer Jon Bertelsen and chef Eyvind Hellström.
- 18.45 Aperitif at The Roof
- 19.15 Informal dinner at the hotel’s restaurant The Foodbar
Dress code: Casual
Sunday, September 16
- 09.00 All candidates meet in the hotel lobby, walk together to the venue:
Scandic St. Olavs plass, St. Olavs plass 1, Oslo
- 10.00 Uniform check all candidates
Quarterfinal all candidates
Presidents and vice-presidents walk together to the venue
- 11.30 Light lunch
- 12.30 Photoshoot candidates
- 13.00 Announcement semi-finalists
- 13.15-15.15 Semi finale – 6 candidates
- 16.00-18.00 Finale – 3 candidates
- 18.15 Aperitif & snack in the lobby for audience and guests of the wine fair
- 19.00 Announcement: The Best Sommelier of the Nordics 2018
- 19.30 Aperitif in the bar for the dinner guests
- 20.00 Informal gala dinner at the hotel’s restaurant
Dress code: Chic
Should you have any questions before or during your stay please contact any of the following:
- Questions regarding the competition: Tore Carlsson (Head of Events) +47 45195624
- Other questions: Liora Levi +47 41274207
- If none of the above answer: Trine Wiik-Lehmann (Vice-president) +47 95189912