Number of candidates:
- 40 people from Europe and Africa.
- 4 seats reserved for non-European member countries.
The nominations must be sent to ASI by the President of each member country and not by the candidates. Failure to adhere to the process may result in the disqualification of a candidate.
The nominations must be sent to ASI by the President of each member country or the candidate, including a letter of confirmation of the national President.
Each member country nominates 2 candidates and an ASI Jury will select 1 candidate maximum per country.
Jury in charge of Selection:
- Continental Vice-President where the bootcamp is taking place
- Directors of Education, Exam and Competition Committees.
- Liaison Officer
- Any candidate must never have reached the semi- finals of any Continental or World Competition organised by ASI
- A good knowledge of English required
- Priority will be given to candidates preparing for the ASI Diploma Exams
- Candidates should express a desire to broaden their knowledge and share the bootcamp experience among the members of her/his association afterwards.
Required Documents for Application:
- Online candidate registration form (will be opened on July 11th below)
- Application letter explaining why they should be selected identifying their short and long term goals and how they plan to share the knowledge attained through Bootcamp to others.
- Video (as link accesible for Jury, e.g. YouTube, Vimeo or other platforms) of maximum 2 minutes in length: short presentation (name, etc) and answering the following question: Present one national/typical beverage from your country.*
- Signed letter of commitment to attend the Bootcamp
*By submitting an application, it is understood videos may be used on ASI’s various platforms (newsletter, website and social media).
- There will be a nominal candidate registration fee of 100 €. This includes training, accommodation and meals. Does not include travel to and from Warsaw or to and from Bootcamp headquarters to airport, train station etc.
- Payment by credit card or bank transfer only, deadline August 13th, 2021- Candidates will need to provide the necessary travel documentation to be able to enter the country where the bootcamp is taking place (visa, valid passport, Covid-19 tests, etc). Details to be updated as information with respect to Covid-19 protocols change.
Please direct any questions regarding ASI Bootcamp to Maria Laura Ortiz: [email protected]