The Association de la Sommellerie Internationale (ASI) is proud to announce five new Gold partners. Each is a bellwether in its respective market segment:
- AdVini, terroir wine evangelists with 2,243 ha in the heart of the most famous French wine regions
- Familia Torres, Spanish premium wine and brandy producer whose roots in the Penedès near Barcelona trace back more than three centuries
- Famille Perrin, famed producer and organic farming pioneer from the southern Rhone Valley
- Graham’s Port, a family-run producer of the finest Port wines for over 200 years
- Vinventions, a trusted and innovative global provider of complete closure solutions
Partnership arrangements ensure more than just prominent placement at the ASI’s many high-profile events. They also establish a direct channel for informing sommeliers about world-class products and solutions and deliver priceless feedback on the wants and needs of working wine professionals.
ASI President Andrés Rosberg welcomed the newcomers to the ASI family: “There are thousands of different players on the wine and spirits market, so these partnerships serve as a strong indicator to our members about who is serious in their support for our profession. We look forward to helping them tell their story to a broader audience.”
ASI was founded in 1969 in Reims, France and currently encompasses 56 active members and 5 observer associations worldwide. The triennial contest of the Best Sommelier of the World and continental competitions draw the strongest attention, but the association also supports similar events at the regional and national level. It also promotes a variety of certification measures and lobbying efforts on behalf of global sommellerie. The 2020 slate of events includes the General Assembly in September and the contest of the Best Sommelier of Europe and Africa in Cyprus in November.
“We are thrilled to welcome the 5 new partners alongside our existing rank of esteemed partners,” said Claire Berticat, ASI Partnership Director. She welcomes all queries about establishing or expanding collaborations with ASI at [email protected] .